In an intimate conversation on the night He was betrayed, Jesus uses a concept familiar to His disciples, a middle eastern vineyard, to teach uncommon truths about our relationship with Him. In this five-part series you will discover eight ReGenerating Truths about our life in Jesus from John 15:1-11.
1. God is working in us so that we live fruitful and influential lives.
2. God uses pain in us to remove what seems good so we can become what is best.
3. The key to life is abiding: staying constantly connected to and desperately dependent on Jesus.
4. Abiding in Jesus is a place of rest, not stress.
5. Fruitful prayers come out of a deep connection with the mind of Christ.
6. God is glorified when the intimacy of our friendship with Him influences other people.
7. A disciple of Jesus is someone who submits to the authority of God in everything.
8. Full joy is found when we love people like Jesus loves us.